Vinophile journey with all senses.
LOISIUM Wine World & Vinotheque: Wine experience world Langenlois, Austria
In the LOISIUM WeinErlebnisWelt & Vinothek, in Langenlois, Austria’s largest wine town, guests can follow the trail of the country’s finest wines. The fascinating world of wine can be discovered here and beneath the town: a 1.5 km long and up to 900 year old labyrinth of cellar corridors winds its way beneath the vineyards.
"Home is where the wine is waiting."
- Designed by New York architect Steven Holl
- Wine Experience – cellar tour with 18 exciting stations all about wine
- Meeting and event area with a view of the surrounding vineyards for up to 120 people
- Vinothek with over 200 of the best wines and sparkling wines of Lower Austria
Entertainment deluxe at the wine and sparkling wine tastings, the wine rally or the vineyard tour
- Wine & Food: excellent and modern interpreted cuisine
- Pure pleasure with regional products and kitchen stories in LOISIUM style
- Professional wine competence & consulting
- Art in a cube: LOISIARTE – the festival for chamber music, literature and contemporary music