In the middle of greenery. Built close to the water.
Seezeitlodge Hotel & SPA, Germany
In the middle of the Saar-Hunsrück Nature Park in the northeastern part of the Saarland in Germany, the Seezeitlodge Hotel & Spa opened in July 2017 as a new insider tip. In an exposed location on a small wooded cape and with a view over the Bostalsee in the Sankt Wendeler Land, the resort sees itself as a retreat in the midst of nature. The connection to the region and the creative way of thinking of the host couple Kathrin and Christian Sersch are reflected in the whole house. Under the credo “Really beautiful.” they created a hotel with a lot of innovative power and love for detail, which inspires all groups of guests equally.
- 98 rooms and suites have a size of 30 to 80 square meters. Refinements include four-poster beds, some with a forest shower and a mirror on the balcony. All king-size box spring beds are facing the window front with a view of the lake and nature.
- Restaurant LUMI with terrace, the bar NOX with fire lounge, a library, three meeting rooms and the Seezeit Spa
- Architecture with strong relation to nature distinguishes the renowned Berlin architectural office GRAFT
- The interior and lighting design was developed by Birgit Nicolay from NICOLAY DESIGN in Stuttgart and New York
- Member of the Hideaways Hotels Collection, Wellness Hotels & Resorts and since the beginning of 2019 of Design Hotels TM and 2018 and 2019 according to GEO Saison among the “100 most beautiful hotels in Europe
- 180 m² relaxed conference and event area for up to 140 guests in the middle of nature
- Arrival by car from Cologne (2.5 hours), from Frankfurt am Main (2 hours), from Kaiserslautern/ Saarbrücken (1.5 hours)
Arrival by plane from Saarbrücken (45 min), from Frankfurt am Main (1.5 hrs.)
- 2,700 square meters large Seezeit Spa brings nature into the interior and is dedicated to Celtic healing arts and natural rituals. A 31 meter long indoor and outdoor pool heated to 31 degrees Celsius in infinity style with a view of the lake.